所有 TEMPUR® 薄墊（下文另有說明的除外）
|TEMPUR® Original 系列 (15, 19, 20, 21, 25, Deluxe 17 (只限絨套), Deluxe 22, Deluxe 27, Breeze 22, Breeze 27)
TEMPUR® Cloud 系列(19,21,25, Breeze 22, Breeze 27)
TEMPUR® Sensation 系列(19,21,25, Deluxe 22, Deluxe 27, Breeze 22, Breeze 27
TEMPUR® Topper 7
TEMPUR® Experience 床褥
TEMPUR® Relaxation 床褥
|15 年有限保養 * (請見下表註釋)||由於工藝或物料的不完美或變異而有缺陷，導致TEMPUR物料出現超過2cm的可見壓痕。|
|TEMPUR® Topper 5
TEMPUR® Futon All Seasons™
TEMPUR® Futon Deluxe (7cm)
除非下文另有說明，否則適用所有 TEMPUR® Pro Futons
|TEMPUR® Topper Deluxe 3.5
TEMPUR® Topper 3.5
|TEMPUR® Futon Basic (6cm)
TEMPUR® Futon Simple (6cm)
|所有按人體工學製造的 TEMPUR® 枕頭、座墊、靠墊，以及其他 TEMPUR® 居家配件。||3 年||由於工藝或物料的不完美或變異而有缺陷，導致TEMPUR物料出現超過2cm的可見壓痕。|
- Traditional 枕頭
- Comfort 枕頭
- Ombracio 枕頭
- Long Hug 枕頭
- Down Luxe 枕頭
- PRIMA 枕頭
- ONE Hug 枕頭
- EASE Hug 枕頭
|TEMPUR® Futon Simple的布套||1 年||由於工藝或物料的不完美而有缺陷。|
|TEMPUR® Down Luxe pillow的羽絨布套||3 年||由於工藝或物料的不完美而有缺陷。|
* 有限保養 - 倘您於購買日起5年後提出有效索賠，製造商會為您提供同等的床褥，但您需支付一定百分比的替換床褥價格**, 相關百分比請見下表： 此外，某些國家可能會為這些產品提供10年保用，詳情請到您當地的TEMPUR零售店或網站查詢。
|第 0 - 5 年 – 完全免費|
|第 6 年 - 支付當時建議零售價的 10%||第 11 年 - 支付當時建議零售價的 60%|
|第 7 年 - 支付當時建議零售價的 20%||第 12 年 - 支付當時建議零售價的 70%|
|第 8 年 - 支付當時建議零售價的 30%||第 13 年 - 支付當時建議零售價的 80%|
|第 9 年 - 支付當時建議零售價的 40%||第 14 年 - 支付當時建議零售價的 90%|
|第 10 年 - 支付當時建議零售價的 50%||第 15 年 - 支付當時建議零售價的 95%|
HOW DO I LOOK AFTER MY TEMPUR® PRODUCTS?
So you know what to expect when your TEMPUR® product first arrives, and to help you look after it in years to come, here's a summary of hints and tips to get you started.
- During delivery
- New product smell
- About the TEMPUR® Material
- Getting used to TEMPUR®
- The break-in period
- Hot water bottle and electric blankets
- Moving house and storage
- General maintenance
- Product safety
- Useful guides and links
During shipping, the textile covers of larger items such as mattresses may move from their original position. Once you have your mattress unpacked and on your bed base, allow some time for the TEMPUR® Material to warm up in the ambient air temperature. Then you can simply straighten and smooth the cover back into position by hand.
DURING YOUR DELIVERY OF YOUR MATTRESS
If you have purchased a compressed TEMPUR® EASE mattress OR a TEMPUR® mattress topper IMPORTANT: Compressed TEMPUR® EASE mattresses must be unpacked no later than 6 months after the productions date. Upon arrival of your TEMPUR® EASE mattress, check the production date on the box and make sure to unpack it within the required unpacking period.
You can use your TEMPUR® EASE mattress straight away after unpackaging. It can take up to 72 hours (3 days) before your TEMPUR® EASE mattress has regained its original shape and height.
Mattress toppers that are rolled up in the packaging will take some time to regain their original shape after unpacking. You can use your mattress topper straight away after unpackaging.
Creases in the covers are to be expected and will disappear as the mattress/mattress topper regains its original shape. In some case you may need to wash the cover to remove creases.
- Always follow the washing instructions on the label placed inside the mattress cover.
WHAT IS THAT ‘NEW PRODUCT’ SMELL?
Once they have unpacked their new product, some people notice a slight odour to their new mattress. This is completely harmless and will disappear within 4-6 weeks. Allowing the product to air or 'breathe', preferably uncovered in a well ventilated area before and after use, may speed this up. Following the steps recommended in the ‘break-in period’ section will also help.
ABOUT THE TEMPUR® Material
The TEMPUR® Material is a pressure-relieving surface, engineered with a viscoelastic open cell structure that absorbs and evenly distributes the weight of your body for maximised comfort. The temperature-sensitive properties soften, compress and conform to the unique shape and weight of your body at average room temperature for personalised support. The high density of the TEMPUR® Material ensures maximum dimensional stability and comfort. The TEMPUR® Material reacts to the thermal impact of the body. The viscoelasticity in the foam material ensures your TEMPUR® returns to its original shape after compression, with a certain built in delay. This delay varies with different temperatures. You can expect a firmer feel in cooler conditions of 18°C or less, whereas at higher temperatures the softer your TEMPUR® will feel.
GETTING USED TO THE FEEL OF YOUR NEW MATTRESS OR PILLOW
If your previous mattress or pillow used more traditional methods of support such as springs, feathers and/or fibre, it is likely your TEMPUR® products will initially feel different.Our high level of support sometimes means your body needs to adjust to the change.Just give yourself and your mattress and/or pillow time, and within a few weeks you will be enjoying the amazing comfort, support and pressure-relieving properties that a good night’s sleep brings.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO 'BREAK-IN' A MATTRESS OR PILLOW?
TEMPUR® Mattresses: the more time you spend on or in bed, reading or watching TV, the better! The extra movement will help the cells in the TEMPUR® Material to fully open (some may have remained closed after manufacture). As they open the cells 'breathe' and respond more rapidly to weight and temperature, but they will always return to their original shape. To the user it may feel like the mattress is getting softer, but in fact there is no change to the pressure relieving properties of your product. It is more likely your body is more ‘in tune’ with your bed.
No need to flip: advances in TEMPUR® technology have resulted in keeping maintenance to a minimum. Each mattress model has a build-up of multiple layers, so you sleep on the top side only. To prolong the life of our products, from time to time you can rotate your mattress head to foot.
If you share a bed occasionally rotating your mattress head to foot may help to maintain even comfort and support for both users, as well as prolong the life of your product. You may find this tip useful especially as everyone's individual body shape is unique.
- During the first 2-3 weeks of ownership, it can help to use your pillow as a cushion during the day to improve the support and pressure-relief it is designed to deliver when you are sleeping.
- Shake and massage the pillow to get the filling evenly back in place after use (for pillows filled with TEMPUR® foam material granulates).
- EASE pillows packed in shrink-wrap must be allowed some time to regain its shape after unpacking.
If you have chosen a loose filled traditional or rectangular shaped pillow we advise you to shake and plump these items regularly. This will prevent the TEMPUR® particles from sticking together and creating uncomfortable dips in your pillow.
CAN I USE A HOT WATER BOTTLE OR ELECTRIC BLANKET?
Please note: TEMPUR® would not recommend using an electric blanket with a TEMPUR® mattress as the mattress works best in response to the natural body heat of the user. You may not experience optimum support if an electric blanket is used, as potentially it could cause irreversible damage to the pressure relieving properties of your mattress. If, however you still wish to have extra warmth, we would suggest an over electric blanket rather an under blanket. Please ensure it is not more than 10 years old and in proper working order.
For the same reasons above, TEMPUR® also do not recommend use of a hot water bottle with your mattress. If you still feel the need to use one, should this item develop a leak which wets, stains or damages your mattress we must advise you it will invalidate your manufacturer's guarantee.
MOVING HOUSE, TRANSPORTATION, STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Unless otherwise stated TEMPUR® products should NOT be bent or pressed out of their original shape as there is a high risk of the TEMPUR® Material being damaged and all the properties and benefits it brings being lost.
The following applies when transporting, moving or storing TEMPUR® products:
- Due to the nature of the foam material in TEMPUR® products it can become slightly compressed during transportation or storage. This is - expected, the product will return to its normal size after a short time in room temperature.
- TEMPUR® toppers may be stored rolled up or laid out flat. Do not unroll a TEMPUR® topper when it is cold as there is a risk of the material tearing or cracking. Allow the topper to adjust or warm up to room temperature first before unrolling.
- TEMPUR® pillows should be stored and transported in their original shape. The only exception is the TEMPUR® Original Travel Pillow which may be transported rolled up in the bag supplied. (The bag should only be used when travelling to avoid permanent distortion of the pillow.)
- TEMPUR® mattresses must be stored flat, ideally in their original packaging.
- TEMPUR® products should be stored in a dry environment (maximum 65% relative humidity).
- For disposal of your used product please refer to the local authority within your country/region of residence for advice and guidance.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE FOR TEMPUR® PRODUCTS
- Most textile covers can be removed and washed. Please follow the specific cleaning instruction for your product on the product label located inside the textile cover.
- Special textile covers which contain TEMPUR® foam material that cannot be washed or dry- cleaned, can easily be removed for airing and brushing.
- We do not recommend using a vacuum cleaner on textile covers as it may damage the cover.
Textile covers quilted with TEMPUR® washable material: (Not available in UK. Always check the product label inside the textile cover to see if your cover can be washed.)
- Can be washed and tumble-dried, line dried/flat dried. Check the product label inside the textile cover to see if your cover can be washed.
- IMPORTANT: The TEMPUR® washable material is heavy when wet, please follow the below instructions carefully:
|Cover width (cm)||Washing machine/tumble dryer capacity|
|Up to 95 cm||6 kg|
|Up to 105 cm||7 kg|
|Up to 120 cm||8 kg|
|Over 120 cm||must be washed at professional laundry facility|
- IMPORTANT: Covers must be completely dry before use or storage. Tip: Weigh the cover before washing. Dry the cover until it has the same weight as before wash. Then you know that the cover is completely dry.
TEMPUR® Down Luxe Pillow: IMPORTANT:
- Remove foam bag with TEMPUR® foam material granulate before washing the down cover.
- Use enzyme free laundry detergent for the down cover and tumble dry with a couple of dryer balls (or clean tennis balls) to avoids down clumping and to ensure the down dries evenly.
- Do not use fabric softener on the down cover.
- The down cover must be completely dry before use or storage.
- Tip: Weigh the Down Luxe Pillow cover (without the foam bag) before washing. Tumble-dry the cover after wash until the cover has the same weight as before wash. Then you know that the down cover is completely dry.
- Do not wash the TEMPUR® foam material. Exempt from this is the TEMPUR® EasyClean Pillow and the TEMPUR® PureClean Pillow which can be washed (follow the specific cleaning instructions on the product label inside the textile cover).
- Exempt from this is also the textile covers with TEMPUR® washable material - follow the specific cleaning instructions on the product label and in this instruction.
- Do not steam-clean or dry-clean the TEMPUR® foam material.
- The TEMPUR® products must be regularly ventilated to remove moisture.
Caution: After washing the textile cover please ensure mattress textile cover is replaced according to the orientation printed on the side of the mattress foam core. The TEMPUR® foam material that provides maximized comfort and pressure relief is only on the top-side of the core.
Caution: After washing the textile covers of seating products or cushions with layers of foam please be aware of the orientation of the foam core when products is being re-assembled. The TEMPUR® foam material that provides maximized comfort and pressure relief is only on the top-side of the core.
|所有 TEMPUR® 床板、床架和床頭板（下文另有說明的除外）
全系列床組配件 - 遙控器裝置、按摩裝置及床組馬達
TEMPUR® 保證系列 (除美國和加拿大外)